Detoxifying Healthy Lifestyle (DHLS) can help you regain the energy, health, harmony and happiness you once had
Detoxifying Healthy Lifestyle (DHLS) is a program based on the Pentalogy of the human being (feelings, thoughts, behavior, body and environment) that teaches you information of an elective educational nature to help you:
- know your body and Annulus Rheumaticus (AR) —excessive uric acid accumulated in cells that damages them if they are not controlled— through the symptoms that these AR produce, which are alarms that your body activates to ask for help and to which you must attend early to avoid premature serious diseases,
- recover and strengthen the self-healing and self-protective power of your body in order to assist you in the control, reduction or elimination of symptoms such as those you will see below.
- learn information that helps you make better health decisions for you and yours, so that you can become the true architect of your destiny of health, vitality, happiness, good quality of life and longevity that you need so much.
DHLS has two modalities and up to eight (8) levels:
- Daily Healthy Lifestyle (Enhanced DHLS) aimed at teaching the general public a harmonizing discipline that includes the basic level and level 1 (intermediate). Anyone without any restriction can become a private or public Certified Instructor in this modality. Enhanced DHLS is essentially a psychophysical discipline based on a very subtle science, which focuses on bringing harmony between the soul, mind, body, environment and the other beings around you. It is an art and science of healthy living in a multi-system environment. DHLS is a great way to stabilize and strengthen your body, focus your mind, relax your spirit, and positively enrich your gregarious interaction. DHLS helps you gain strength, keep your psychophysical systems healthy, reduces stress, lower blood pressure and make healthier life choices.
- Detoxifying Healthy Lifestyle (Therapeutic DHLS) aimed at health professionals which includes level 2 (superior) and onwards (advanced levels). Therapeutic DHLS helps you know your body through the symptoms of AR, recover and strengthen the power of self-healing and self-protection of your body to assist it in the control, reduction or elimination of symptoms such as the ones you will see below and, learn information to help you make better health decisions for you and yours as a support to maintain a good quality of life and longevity.
Proper DHLS practices in either of its two modalities can help you improve your overall health and extend your life expectancy with good quality. Calculate how much time and money do you spend on medical consultations, medicines and therapies? DHLS program can help you reduce these expenses or prevent them.
Diseases and symptoms that you can help solve with DHLS
Your symptoms are alarm messages that your body sends you asking for your attention. They are like the alarm of the seat belts of your car or the fire alarm of a building, they sound so that you know that you must attend something that requires your urgent attention. The symptoms are not bad; the bad thing is not paying attention to them in a timely manner.
Your body will warn you for a while with one or more symptoms that something is wrong and needs your attention; However, if you don’t pay attention to it and you don’t give it a solution, it is very likely that it will stop warning you, giving way to a more serious condition that can generate a negative prognosis.
It is convenient that you keep a control every 30 to 60 days of your symptoms and take the appropriate measures to care for them and prevent future illnesses.
These are the symptoms that DHLS can help you treat:
___Agitation from exercise, when climbing stairs of 2 stories or hills or you get tired quickly when walking
___Allergies to dust or odors, eyes, sneezes, skin, nose, throat
___Angina pectoris: discomfort in the arm, chest and neck General anxiety
___Anxiety about food
___Bad memory, you forget what you were calling for or what you were going to do / look for
___Bitter or strange taste in the mouth when waking up or during the day
___Breast discomfort – pulling, stinging, burning, or cysts
___Brownish vaginal discharge between periods or at the end of menstruation
___Capillary fragility, bruises on your thighs and you don’t remember hitting yourself
___Chills or being chilly
___Clench your jaws or grinding your teeth when sleeping Burning sensation under the skin anywhere on the body
___Constipation – you have a bowel movement once every two days or less frequent
___Decreased libido or lack of sexual desire
___Depression, reluctance, sadness for no reason
___Diabetes controlled with pills
___Discomfort in ears
___Discomfort in eyes
___Discomfort in fingers or toes
___Discomfort in the back, hip, where the buttocks begin
___Discomfort in the face (pain, swelling, itching, etc.)
___Discomfort in the waist
___Discomfort in vagina
___Discomfort in various muscles
___Discomfort when eating fat
___Discomfort when sleeping – startle or restless sleep or nightmares or dreaming a lot, or feeling that you are falling out of bed, into the abyss, into a hole or talking asleep or feeling fears without reason or premonitions
___Dizziness or vertigo
___Drowsiness, cramping, tingling, or heaviness in the extremities
___Dryness in mouth, lips, nose, throat
___Dyspnea for no reason – feeling short of breath for no reason
___Ear itches, buzzes, whistles, hurt, hearing problems, you do not understand when someone speaks to you in your language
___Emotional dyspnea – you feel short of breath when angry or stressed
___Erectile dysfunction – flaccid or no erection
___Excess gas by mouth or anus
___Excessive hair loss
___Excessive lacrimation, tears come out of your eyes for no reason
___Eyes prick, hurt, sting, burns, sudden sensation that does not exist
___Failed colds – you feel like you are going to catch a cold when you wake up in the morning, but it goes away as the hours of the day go by
___Foot discomfort when getting up in the morning or when standing for a short time
___Frequent colds – more than twice a year
___Gases in the chest towards the heart
___Gases that move or sound in your intestine, winnowing or abdominal distention when eating
___General tiredness during the day
___Hard or stiff hands when waking up in the morning
___Hassle on hand
___Head discomfort (pains, migraines, pumping, sensation of smoke)
___Heart discomfort, throbbing, pain, tightness, gas, tachycardia, change of rhythm
___Heartburn or gastroesophageal reflux
___Hemorrhoids, blood in stools, discomfort or burning in the anus, stool pellets
___Hoarseness, tonsillitis, dysphonia, choking when swallowing, you choke on your saliva, you feel something stuck in your throat
___Hot flash, feeling of fever, or hot body or limbs, burning under the skin
___Imbalance when walking, which makes you go sideways
___Insomnia, it is difficult for you to fall asleep when you go to bed or if you wake up in the morning it is difficult for you to go back to sleep
___Irregular menstruation or menstrual cramps
___Irritability, you get angry easily, whether you control it or not
___Itchy skin or vagina
___Joint creaking in various joints
___Lateral hip, thigh joint, and hip discomfort
___Light or dark spots on your skin
___Loose stools – loose or watery stools
___Lower, middle or upper abdomen discomfort
___Mastoid discomfort (area behind the ears)
___Nails are weak, break easily or grow little or little at all
___Numbness in hands, arms, or legs upon waking in the morning
___Osteoporosis or osteopenia
___Ovarian discomfort or menstrual cramps
___Paranasal congestion, rhinitis or sinusitis
___Peeling or dry skin on the palms of your hands and soles of your feet if you don’t apply skin cream
___Perineum, (area between the testicles and anus) itches or feels discomfort there
___Poor calcium metabolism
___probable harmful effects of medications and vaccines
___Recurrent vaginal infection
___Recurrent viral infections of any nature
___Saliva in excess or acid saliva
___Shoulder blade discomforts
___Skin with pimples or irritations
___Sneeze frequently when you get up in the morning
___Static electricity – happens to you when you touch objects or people
___Tiredness when getting up in the morning
___Thin or thick varicose veins
___Tremors in extremities
___Upper, middle, or lower back discomfort
___Urinary discomfort, burning when urinating, stream of urine is in the form of a shower, stream split in two, thin stream, frequent small amount of urine, urinate a lot at night, urge to urinate if you drink some water, very yellow urine frequently or clear like water, incontinence if you don’t urinate right away or if you cough or laugh, feeling of not emptying your bladder after urinating
___Varicose veins that hurt or itch
___Weakness in arms and legs or lack of strength in hands to open jars
___Weakness or failure in the ankle or knee joints that makes you unbalance when walking or causes you to fall
___When sleeping, sleep talking, sleepwalking, unfounded fears.
___You sweat excessively (too much and you have to change your shirt one or more times a day)
___You sweat little or nothing
___You sweat your hands and feet
___You sweat your head and neck a lot during the day or when you sleep
Receive in your email inbox a copy of the symptoms that your body is sending you so that you can attend them promptly. To do this, use the symptoms form in this link that you can complete on your smartphone, tablet or PC in less than 30 minutes. It will be a great investment of time because it will help you to really get to know your body.
Do you want to know the body signals that it sends to you asking for attention?
Complete the ARSF (Symptom Form) and begin the path to understanding your body language and to happiness by serving others to help them regain control of their lives. CESAR will help you.
Want to meet CESAR? Click here.
For more information contact Dr. Omar Moreno ND.
Whatsapp / Telegram +507 6841-2312